Live Help on IRC
Support is available using IRC on Espernet in the #journeymap channel.
- An IRC client like HexChat or IrcCloud is recommended
- If you don't have an IRC client, you can simply use your web browser to connect to Espernet IRC #journeymap
- Be sure to report the version of Minecraft, JourneyMap, and Forge you're using when you ask a question
- If you aren't answered right away, be patient and stay connected. IRC often is paced more like a forum than a chat room. Even though people are connected, they may actually be away from their computer when you join.
If you find a bug, it's always a good idea to check on IRC first to see if it has already been reported. Otherwise:
- Check current Issues to see if your problem has already been reported.
- If all else fails, create an Issue and be sure to fill out the form completely. Be sure to attach the journeymap.log file produced during the game session where the problem occurred!